Whalen Family

Whalen Family
A Picture of a Miracle Designed by God

Friday, September 24, 2010

Vacation

Well, this is my first attempt at blogging. I'm kinda excited! This is our last day of vacation. It has been a great trip; however, I am ready to go home. I have a pretty good life to go back to. I enjoyed Disney, but also realized it isn't a vacation I would like to take every year. I'm good for a few years. Enjoy the beach and the laying around; however, I don't like being in wet clothes all the time. I think I am learning that I like History vacations the best. I feel kinda sorry for my husband because he absolutely loves the beach and none of us want to be there all day.
Well, this is kind of a boring first blog. I will post pictures after we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment