Whalen Family

Whalen Family
A Picture of a Miracle Designed by God

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Musings

fall tree

I 'm sitting at my dining room table. I'm so tired I should be going to bed, but here I sit. My daughter's kitten is crying, my dog is outside parking to come in. Both of my children are in bed reading. It is a wonderful life. I have been trying to live in the moment lately. It has been really helpful to just think about this moment and am I happy in this moment. I am happy in this moment. I also realize I am so blessed.
I am thankful to God for my children and my husband. I am thankful for my job and my house, my van. I am thankful to live in Ohio! I really think it is pretty here and I love living in the four seasons. Fall is my favorite!

Picture: TreeLink.org

1 comment:

  1. Love 'catching up' with you through your blog. You have a beautiful family, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete